<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 12, 2006

Okay, I thought I won't be coming online but in the end, I managed to. But I'll be going off soon so yeah.

Sentosa with Liting today. And man! It was friggingggggggg hot! I'm like all burnt now. My skin colour resembles a baboon's butt? Haha. Many funny things happened at sentosa. Like my best friend, the buzzing fly and Liting's favourite butterfly. This is an inside joke. ( : Haha. Then went shopping, wasn't that productive but somehow I spent alot. Cause I bought a bag, yeah again. I can't help it. But anyway, my skin is so painful and my legs hurt like mad. So many hours of walking. Urghhh.

So the world cup has finally started. Been staying up every night and sleeping only at 2 plus. World cup fever? Haha. Right. But I'm a neutral fan so yeah. Okay, what's with the soccer thing.

Alright, nothing much to say. I shall reply all the comments. So meanwhile, take care.

All I ever wanted is to feel a sense of belonging,
I don't wanna be treated like I'm invisible.